This Is What Happens When You Eat Only Garlic On An Empty Stomach
Garlic is mainly preferred as a part of many delicious dishes as it adds to the taste, whereas many people avoid intake of garlic due to its strong smell.
Apart from the taste and smell there are many medicinal properties of garlic, which make it active ingredients of the alternative medicine.
Empty Stomach Intake of Garlic- Is it Good?
Yes, it is good to eat garlic on an empty stomach. There are many studies which have supported that garlic act as a natural antibiotic when consumed on an empty stomach.
It is recommended to eat garlic just before the breakfast to keep the bacteria on the bay. Some of the prime benefits of eating garlic on an empty stomach include:
Hypertension relief– It reduces the stress level and provides relief from hypertension.
Prevents heart problems– Due to effective for blood circulation garlic is good for the heart and prevents many heart troubles.
Improved digestion– Garlic provides relief from stomach problems such as diarrhea and promotes proper functioning of bladder and liver. It is also effective to stimulate the appetite and digestion.
With all these benefits, garlic is well known as a healing food since ancient times.
Use of Garlic in Alternative Medicine:
The alternative medicine has highlighted the importance of garlic to cure many diseases. It is mentioned that garlic helps in detoxification of the body and thus keep up safe from infections.
It is used to get rid of worms and parasites as well as to prevent diseases like diabetes, typhus, some types of cancer and depression.
One should keep a note that people who are allergic to garlic should avoid the raw intake as it can lead to skin issues, headache as well as an increase in body temperature.
If you see any of such symptoms after intake of garlic, then stop the consumption immediately. It is also suggested that people on HIV/AIDS medication should avoid the intake of garlic as it can lead to side effects.
If you don’t like the strong smell of garlic then you can use the pill of garlic as a natural supplement to take advantage of the benefits of garlic.
Other Benefits of Garlic:
Garlic has many more benefits and is actively used to cure many diseases. Here is in detail how you can use garlic to cure some chronic diseases at home.
For respiratory diseases- You can treat many respiratory diseases like lung congestion, bronchitis, asthma as well as tuberculosis and pneumonia.
Garlic Treatment for Tuberculosis:
It is a very simple process to cure tuberculosis with the help of garlic treatment.
1. Take a bulb of a garlic and divide it into various portions.
2. You can directly consume the raw garlic or add it in the sauce along with the egg yolk and oil.
3. If you don’t like the taste of raw garlic then roast it to light brown color in the oven.
4. Consume the entire bulb of garlic every day to cure tuberculosis.
Garlic Treatment for Bronchial Disease:
You can make a special infusion at home using garlic to cure bronchial disease.
1. Take 200gm of garlic,700 gm of sugar and 1000gm of water.
2. Now, boil the water and add garlic to it.
3. Let the garlic boil for 2-3 minutes and then add sugar to the mixture.
4. Heat the mixture for another 2 minutes and then keep it aside.
5. Drink 3 tbsp of this solution daily to cure the bronchial disease.
Garlic Treatment for chronic bronchitis:
To cure chronic bronchitis, the garlic home remedy is the excellent solution. See how to prepare the garlic infusion to treat chronic bronchitis.
1. Take 40 gm of garlic, wash it properly and cut down into small pieces
2. Now, add 100gm of 90 proof alcohol and store the mixture in the airtight bottle.
3. Let the garlic soak in the alcohol for 5-6 days.
4. Later strain the liquid and drink 1 cup of the solution every day to cure chronic bronchitis.
In order to treat asthma and catarrhs you just have to drink warm water with 15-30 drops of garlic extract every day.
You can breathe the vapors of garlic by infusion of garlic in boiling water to treat constipation and hemorrhoids. The application of garlic provides quick relief from earaches.
Another important application of garlic is to treat colds and fight warts. You just have to apply a few drops of garlic extract on the affected area to cure the problem.
Keep in Mind:
There are numerous properties of garlic and health benefits which make it preferable if you add it in your daily diet. The medicinal properties of garlic will protect you from various infections and internal diseases which in turn help you to remain healthy.